Mobile Programming Workshop:
Jump start your development process by attending our mobile programming workshop. In this course, you will learn best practices for mobile technology development on iOS or Android devices. This course will show you how to get started in iOS or Android development, from idea conception to releasing the app to the market. This course places a special emphasis on the hands-on approach. It includes extensive lab exercises which are carefully designed to impart the relevant skills in the shortest amount of time.
Attendees will leave with:
· an introduction to mobile programming, mobile platforms and application development
· various techniques to program iOS or Android devices;
· an understanding of the details of programming the iOS, such as how to invoke the built-in applications and access the hardware of the iOS based devices, (including: iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch) or Android devices;
· best practices for mobile application development; and
· invaluable tips and tricks for iOS and Android development.
For more information call 647-478-9436 and ask for Grace Perry, Program Coordinator, info[at]iimt.ca