Mobile application Design and Development
Audience: CTOs, Technical Leads, Solution Architects, Programmers and Technologists
Outcome: Participants will have a deep understanding of various mobile technologies (iPhone, Android, Blackberry, Windows Mobile, etc.) pros and cons of each technology and how to build applications for each one. Program also covers programming for tablets such as iPad and Galaxy tablet.
This track is designed for the technologists, architects, developers and hands-on code experts. The track includes some general courses which are covering foundations of mobile programming and from there, participants may choose a specific technology to continue.
List of Courses:
- Foundations of Mobile Application Development
- Mobile Web Programming
- iPhone Programming I, II, III
- Android Programming I, II, III
- Blackberry Programming I, II, III
- iPad Programming I, II, III
- Windows Mobile Programming I, II, III